Now let's do this!
1) You must post these rules
2) Share 10 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
4) Choose 10 people and put 10 icons in your journal (if you don't know 10 ppl, it's cool lol)
5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7) No tag-backs.
8) You can't say that you don't do tags.
9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1)I'm a huge fan of 'cult' or non-mainstream manga like Beck, Piano no Mori, Dance subaru, Hikaru no go, etc. I like those that make me inspired about life.
2) I like christian rock bands, some types of classical and dubstep music ( I only like acoustic dubstep mixes) acoustic music, alternative indie, indie, Calypso, "ol' time" Soca, slows, rock, reggae, pop, techno etc.
3) I am currently battling myself, the preceding victor is undetermined.
4) I'm a bit pessimistic but I believe in hope.
5) I love cloudy days ( Rain is inconvenient, sunny is way too hot.)
6) I love friends but I hate company.
7) I am currently renovating my mindscape.( If you want a little info. Its become like a little city. The main centre being this large green house. The green house has three levels. the actual greenhouse level, my old mental scape and an old bunker tunnel like thing. There's also a junk room for jumbled thought that always plays music, gets kinda annoying sometimes.
8)I am often bored even when I have a lot to do ( I have to force myself not to go to the nearest pokemon game, manga or anime site and do something productive, like draw, crochet, do chores or something.)
9) Sometimes I think part of my ego is broken, I can't seem to control parts of my Id. ( I know I'm wrong though...) ^<(Relate to this)
10)I cannot live without art, but sometimes "art" has taken a bit too much of my life.
My 10 Questions for You
1. What's the best dream you've ever had?
It is a dream bout a pier in the sky. there are multiple piers in the sky but this dream is focused on one in particular. A demon by lived on this pier with his father, he was kind of displeased with his life, then I think his father died because of an accident with one of the human carriage ships. After the debacle was sorted out the little boy was left alone, or so he thought, turns out a little girl, a bit older than him had fallen off of the ship and they were left alone together. The boy was displeased with her presence at first and ignored her but after time he grew more and more curious about the girl's actions. it was a start of a fast friendship and the girl taught him everything she knew about human life over the years of time she spent there. Eventually another carriage ship came along and took her back where she belonged. The boy lived alone for a couple more years peacefully manning the pier when peaceful cloudscape was disrupted by the blast of cannons, a pirate ship arrived and its treasures were not of the pleasant kind...and the dram ended there. I had this dream more than one. The first time I saw the whole thing, the second time, this.
This is all I can remember. I think its a great template for a story but I'm unconfident about my ability to pull it off so it will remain in storage until I hone my skills.I always felt great after having that dream though.
2. What color are your eyes.
3. What's your favorite animated movie?
Too many although I admit I love secret of kells, I know the first lilo and stitch movie script by heart from the sheer amount of times I watched it as a kid. and I have a soft spot for Atlantis and I like Mulan 2. I love all Naruto and Ghibli movies except Porco Rosso ( Never had the patience to watch it out.)
4. What is your dream/goal/aspiration? (don't think about whether it's actually attainable or not, or realistic)
I want to do something to change my country and the world. It doesn't have to be anything big, but I want to create a butterfly effect, for the better.
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Early morning if I'm able to keep my eyes open for more than 5 minutes straight.
6. What is your favorite thing about the earth/universe?
Infiniteness. ( If you want specifics then I choose the horizon. I love it when it turns the clouds red at sunrise sometimes.)
7. Who was your hero as a child? (real or fictional)
I never really liked having heroes or role models but when I was 7-8 I had to write an essay on who I admired so I chose destiny child (I had"Stand up for love" repeating over and over in my head.) I got told off by my teacher and mother afterwards though ...( she had called my mother in school.) Afterwards I became enamored with shonen protagonist's drive such as Naruto, Tsunayoshi, Sena and so on...I just like their way of doing stuff, I have little intention to emulate them, I just take little pieces of their lifestyles and apply them to the image of the life I want to live.
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I have a few, mostly invisibility. I always wondered what it would be like, living as a specter viewing the lives of the living without them knowing. I've always wanted to slip through the cracks, never wondering if they cared or saw me, just so I wouldn't have to worry anymore about what they'd think...
9. What's your favorite song?
I have a lot but I'll put my favorite singers and then a few songs I love listening to.
Marina and the Diamonds
Toumei Answer- Jubyphonic
New Soul-Yael Naim
Another is waiting- The Avett Brothers
Fly on the Wall- Thousand foot Crutch
Shot in the Dark- Within temptation
Nina Nesbitt- Way in the world
Florence and the Machine - Shake it out.
Siberia- Lights (Acoustic)
Singing Sandra - Ancient rhythms & Voices from the Ghetto
Colton Dixon- Never gone ( For some reason it always makes me cry, I don't cry easy for songs.)
Ras Shorty- Watch out my children ( A childhood favorite, it used to give me chills though...)
Amrita Soon- Box full of Memories.
You're Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring
10. What do you like best about yourself?
... I honestly don't know.
Physically, I have nice hair and I like my eyes. I have no problem with my body beyond the usual health fitness stuff. Mentally, I usually find more flaws than likes but I guess I like my imagination and my soul, I'm not a bad person I just make a ton of stupid mistakes... Thanks again for tagging me.
My 10 Questions for YouWhat is your favorite Cartoon/show?
How do you envision yourself in the future?
What subject would you like to be good at if you had a choice?(doesn't matter if you're good at it or not)
If you could describe yourself with a word what would it be?
What is your personality type? (16 personality type quiz.)
Where do you feel calmest?
What is your best memory?
What is your worst? ( If you're willing to share.)
If you could bring out one thing from your imagination what would it be?
What is one song that you just "have to sing along with"whenever it comes on the radio or on your personal playlist?